top of page


If you had a slip and fall at work and you need medical care, you have the right to file a claim for workers’ compensation benefits.  

We have had clients who got injured from slip and falls in restaurants, in muddy fields, and in offices.  

If your work place did not follow protocol about slippery surfaces, you may have an additional claim to your workers' compensation injury. 


Fill out a DWC-1 after a fall, even if you do not feel anything at the time, you may have injuries that come up later that are related to your fall.    


For more information, please call Redula & Redula LLP and ask for a free consultation.

Redula & Redula LLP helps injured workers who live and work in Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz counties.  We help injured workers apply for workers’ compensation benefits after work injuries - specific injuries, cumulative trauma (repetitive work injuries), psychiatric injuries, death benefits cases, subsequent injuries benefits trust fund cases (SIBTF), slip and falls, carpal tunnel syndrome.    


Salinas, Monterey, Greenfield, King City, Soledad, Seaside, Marina, Del Rey Oaks, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Gonzales, Pacific Grove, Sand City, Boronda, Pebble Beach, Spreckels, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Watsonville, Soquel, Capitola, Scotts Valley, Ben Lomond, San Juan Bautista, Hollister, Aromas

bottom of page