top of page


Did you get hurt at work while living or working in Monterey county?  

Our law firm takes clients who live, work, or were injured in Monterey county.

The Monterey workers comp courthouse (WCAB - Workers' Compensation Appeals Board) is in Salinas and our office is located down the street.  

We are offering phone and video consultations, or in-person, if required.

Monterey county injured workers (applicants) can file benefits (it's not suing in workers' comp) against their work's workers compensation insurance company.

All employers have workers' compensation (very few exceptions) insurance.  

If you were injured in Monterey and have questions about what to do because you need money while you're recovering or need more medical treatment, call us at 831-753-9127 or email ( to make an appointment with one of our attorneys.  

bottom of page